Victor Genever Project Lead
Victor has 40 years of international and national management of multi-disciplinary onshore Mining, Oil & Gas Maintenance, Projects/Shutdowns (brownfield & greenfield).
Representing Clients/EPC & EPCM that included Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Pipelines, Tanks, Vessels, Electrical, Instrumentation. Has executed 2 offshore Oil & Gas Platform projects and 2 offshore processing ship projects.
Has managed projects in Africa, Australia, Canada, China, India, Former Soviet Union, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Thailand, USA, etc.Has experience in dealing with local and international regulators e.g. Performing a full plant audit on the HBI plant in Port Hedland to ensure compliance to Dept Mines and Petroleum (DIMRS)
Largest projects managed include:
- Chuandongbei Sour Gas project in China $6.4 billion
- Muskeg River Mine in Canada $5.3 billion
Most senior position held:
- Construction Head for multi-Billion-dollar projects.
Education & Membership
- HND Mechanical Engineering – Registration No: – 311184.
- Certificate Project Management – Witwatersrand University
- Certificate IV Health, Safety & Environmental – Registration No: – 75773
- Primavera P3 Certified
- Mechanical Trade – Apprenticeship Registration No: – MP 7726
- Lead Auditor – ISO 9001; 45001, 31000, 14001 & 55001
- Safety in Design; IIF, BBS; Golden Rules of Safety; Safety Training/Leadership
- Ethics & Compliance
- CPMS (Project Management)
- Plant Design Management System (3D CAD)
- Win PCS & GOC (Commissioning Software)
- Monte Carlo (Risk Analysis) & Y Tree (Incident Investigation)
- White Card – No 687942
- DFES South Coast Volunteer Fire Fighter – ID No 182333