Paul Owens HSE Specialist
Paul has over 40 years experience in Safety/Risk/ Project Engineer/Manager in Engineering, Construction, Process, Petro-Chemical, Power, Offshore & Onshore Oil & Gas, and Nuclear, Mining and Pharmaceutical Industries.
His experience include:
- AS/NZS 4801, ISO 18001 and 45001 series Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard design to enable organisations to control risk and improve performance.
- OH&S & ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system that an organization uses to enhance its environmental performance.
- ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage their environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
- As a consultant helping companies achieve accreditation by conducting precertification audits on their IOS 45001, 18001 & 14001 systems and raising any non-compliance to the required standard.
- Overseeing remedial actions to ensure full compliance to official ISO audits by the regulatory body.
- I am a panel member of EU-OSHA and as such I review upcoming legislation and management systems such as ISO 41001 and also review upcoming changes to current legislation.
Education & Membership
- F.I.I.R.S.M = Fellow of the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management