Iqbal Khan Quality Specialist
Iqbal has over 25 years of experience in Major Projects and Technical Services, implementation of ISO 9001 QMS management systems & ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management, setting ISO9001 & 22301 requirements in the companies for certification, project quality management, development and management of engineering & technical standards, vendor/supplier assessment & quality assurance, third party Inspection and Certification relevant to Oil and Gas and allied industries. Experience in development of specifications / standards, management systems documents & IMS implementation, maintenance and verification of compliance through technical audits, system compliance audits, independent project and cold-eye reviews.
Extensive experience in quality assurance & control functions from FEED, detail engineering to the execution and handover, quality planning, develop assurance plans, procedures, guideline and workflows, compliance to quality and technical requirements, management reviews, lessons learned & KPI’s assessment & monitoring
Quality Manager of multibillion dollar projects, multi discipline Quality engineers & Standards engineers and managed engineering standards & quality assurance for Plant & Equipment, structural for Onshore / Offshore Oil & Gas major projects.
Education & Membership
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditor
- Qatar Petroleum Internal Auditor
- Certificate course in Quality Management system & ISO certification
- Non-Destructive Testing- ASNT Level- II
- HAZOP Leader Training by IRCA
- Lotus Notes, Primavera, MS
- Project Member Engineers Australia (GradIEAust # 4656744)
- Member Professional Engineers, Australia, (# 899910)
- Member Institute of Public Work Engineering Australasia (IPWEA, #120884)
- Member Society for Building Services Engineering, Australia
- Associate member of American Society of Quality, USA
- Executive member of Institution of Engineers, Kuwait Chapter